Selling Your Tickets
Marketing Your Event
Tickets Oxford offers several marketing options to support promoters of all events for which we are selling tickets.
- We can display your events flyers (A5 or smaller) in our Tickets Oxford print rack in the Oxford Playhouse foyer.
- Your event is automatically included in the Ticket's Oxford “What’s On” diary, included in all Tickets Oxford mail envelopes and available for audiences to pick up from our leaflet rack.
- Once you have signed off the page proof for your event and you are happy with its set up, details of the event will be tweeted from our @TicketsOxford account with your booking link and any Twitter handles you'd like us to tag. Tickets Oxford is happy to occasionally tweet about your event or to retweet relevant content.
- We also highly recommend that you advertise your event with Daily Info. Small Daily Info advertisements are free of charge, with extra charges for a longer description or to include a picture. Please visit http://www.dailyinfo.co.uk/ to advertise your event.
- We have offer up to 3 scrolling advertising spaces above the What's On listings page at a cost of £60 + VAT per week. We can offer discounted rates for longer runs of 4 weeks or more.
- We can send out an email advertisement to our customers who have agreed to email contact from third parties. The cost of this is £60+VAT per campaign sent to approximately 2000 individuals. We would just need you to supply some copy and images for your event.
If you'd like to book in any paid marketing, please contact email@example.com.