St Barnabas' is the large basilica-style church whose striking campanile dominates the approach to Oxford from the railway station. It has served the Jericho district since its foundation by Thomas and Martha Combe in the wake of the Oxford Movement in 1869.
Capacity: up to 420
Facilities: Parking close to St Barnabas Church is extremely limited. Disabled access.
Cardigan Street, Jericho,