There are several marketing options we can offer to promoters of events for which we're selling tickets.
- We can display flyers sized A5 or smaller for your event. For a one-off event at a small venue we recommend you supply us with around 50 - 100 flyers.
- Your event is automatically included in our “What’s On” diary which is sent out with every piece of Tickets Oxford Post and available for customers to pick up from our leaflet racks.
- Once you've proofed your event and you're happy with its set up, we can tweet from our @TicketsOxford account with your booking link and any Twitter handles you'd like us to tag. We're also happy to occasionally tweet about your event or to retweet relevant content.
- We also highly recommend that you advertise your event with Daily Info. Small Daily Info advertisements are free of charge, with extra charges for a longer description or to include a picture. Please visit http://www.dailyinfo.co.uk/ to advertise your event.
- We have 3 different spaces for advertisements on our website’s homepage, which also appear on most other pages of our site.
1. A narrow 728 x 90px banner above the “Search Tickets Oxford” box for £60 + VAT per week (Price may vary depending on length of advert)
2. A wider and taller 300x600px banner on the right hand side for £60 + VAT per week (Price may vary depending on length of advert)
3. A 300 x 250px space on the left under "Most Popular Shows" for £45 + VAT per week (Price may vary depending on length of advert)
- We can send out an email advertisement to our customers who have agreed to email contact from third parties. The cost of this is £60+VAT per campaign sent to approximately 2000 individuals. We would just need you to supply some copy and images, then we make it look cheerful and professional before sending it to our customers. A recent event boosted their sales by over 30% using a marketing campaign and more than covered the cost of our charge.
- We can send out your leaflets in the post to customers who have booked tickets for other events with us. The cost of this is 3p+VAT per item mailed.