Keble College Chapel

Keble College Chapel

Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PG

http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/

Keble College was founded in 1868 by the Tractarians, leaders of the Oxford Movement, to help students from poorer and humbler backgrounds to enter the Christian ministry. It is named after John Keble, priest and leader of the Oxford Movement. the chapel contains the original first version of the famous painting The Light of the World by William Holman Hunt.

Capacity: 200

Facilities: No refreshments or parking facilities. Disabled access.

Parks Road,

Oxford

OX1 3PG

http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/

We use cookies on this website to improve how it works and how it’s used.

Accept & Continue